Senior Advisor to the Minister In Charge Of Environment, Ministry of Energy, Mines, Water & Environment, Préfecture de Rabat | Morocco
CEO Of African Green Challenge consulting
Advisor to HE the Minister in charge of Environment
Ministry in Charge of Environment/ Morocco Government
International Coordinator of GCA Global Climate Action Agenda COP22
UNFCCC-Morocco High Level Champion for Climate
Representative of green growth in Morocco
· International Coordinator of the COP22 Climate Action agenda coordinated by UNFCCC-COP22 Moroccan team of designed by his Majesty the King Med the 6th COP22 Nov -2017.
· Panelist and Speaker on COVAD- International Coalition for waste valorization-COP22 Side event Nov- 2017.
· Initiator of Establishment of an agreement between the Moroccan government and private sector, industrial sector-2016 -GHS emission reduction- preparation of a Morocco MRV project.
· National Coordinator and Organizer of "First edition of international forum of Waste” (2014), organized by the Ministry in Charge of environment and the Ministry of Interior.
· Participant in the 7th World Environmental Education Congress (WEEC) organized by Mohammed the 6th Foundation for Protection of environment in Morocco (June 2013).
· Writer of Report on : "How to integrate public debate into decision-making concerning industrial projects with a strong socio-economic and environmental impact? -2011.
· Initiator Establishment of a partnership agreement with the Mayors association, aimed sensitization of decision-makers on climate.-2015
· Writer of environmental articles in The first magazine (Energy and Mines)
· Speaker on Energies & Mines seminars
· Developer of a Guide on waste sorting : waste paper from public sector offices in Morocco
· Developer of Report and action plan for " Informal sector integration strategies", on poverty reduction and social inclusion for landfill informal sector GIZ 2013
· Panelist and Speaker on round Table on "Public Private Partnership to promote green investment in Morocco" seminar on June 9, 2014 Organized by the World Bank
· National Strategy for Women Integration of in Development (SNIFD): animator & coordinator of the National Committee for the preparation and development in 2014.
· Awareness work & civil society realizations (practical workshops and communication materials) concerning waste management in the city of Tetouan 2013-2014.
· Developer of a dump Monitoring plan in Tangier Morocco, study realized for the Wali (Governor) of the Northern Region in 2013 with GIZ.